We ask you to carefully read the Policy. By accessing our website www.mirstores.ru (hereinafter referred to as the Site), you fully agree with the Policy, which covers all the information you provide. Any claims regarding the confidentiality of your information will be treated in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, you must stop using the Site.
This Policy applies only to the Site. If you follow the links posted on the Site to the resources of third parties, we are not responsible for the work with your personal data on these resources.
1. We process your personal data, namely: Surname, Name, Patronymic, contact phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, delivery address of the goods. Also, the Site collects and processes anonymized data about users (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others). At the same time, we do not collect and process special categories of personal data related to race, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, intimate life.
2. By using and / or registering on the Site, you provide your full and unconditional consent to the provision, processing, use, collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), blocking, deletion, destruction of your Personal data.
3. We may ask you to provide your personal information when you voluntarily register on our Site, update your registered profile, or when you subscribe to the mailing of marketing and other information materials from us.
4. By providing us with your personal data, you agree to its processing, including for the purposes of:
- Processing your inquiries or orders, providing services such as selling goods;
- Service and responses to your inquiries, comments or claims;
- Tracking and analyzing your purchases, transactions, consumer habits, account activity and payment history;
- Providing information about the Company and its products by sending information messages, holding events, contests or promotions;
- Controlling your satisfaction with our products and services;
- Conducting surveys and analyzes for research, collecting statistics, developing products and services in order to improve your experience of our services (we can personalize the Site in accordance with your interests and offer you specific products) and
- Compliance with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. The period for processing personal data is unlimited. The personal data processing procedure can be carried out in any way provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
The processing of personal data means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed using automation tools or without using such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction , use, transfer (including transfer to third parties, not excluding cross-border transfer, if the need for it arises in the course of fulfilling obligations), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
6. We may transfer your personal data to third parties, including courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators. This is necessary in order to deliver you an order placed on our Site. By placing an order on our Site, you consent to such transfer of your personal data.
We can also transfer your personal data to authorized state authorities of the Russian Federation, if this is provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
7. We can send you informational messages, including advertising messages, to your email and mobile phone. By providing us with your personal data, you give your consent to receive such materials. You have the right to refuse to receive advertising and other information without explaining the reasons for the refusal by informing and sending us to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org a refusal in free form. Service messages informing you about the order and the stages of its processing are sent automatically and cannot be rejected by you.
You can disable cookies or similar technology by changing the settings of your browser, but in this case, some of the functions of the Site may become unavailable to you.
9. We are not responsible for the information provided by you on the Site in a public form.
10. We have the right to make changes to the Policy without your consent. The changed Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Site, unless otherwise provided by the new edition of the Policy.
11. You can at any time stop using the Site and revoke your consent by sending a revocation of consent in free form to us at the email address: email@example.com
12. The current Policy is posted on the page at: https://en.mirstores.ru/services/privacy
Policy updated: June 01, 2021.